Securities Financing Transactions
Advanced Securities Consulting provides institutional investors with holistic analysis and expert recommendations on all aspects of securities lending, including:
- Routes to Market
- Program Structures
- Evaluating and Selecting Lending Agents
- Establishing and Evaluating Control and Compliance Programs
- Assessing and Benchmarking Lending Operations and Controls
- Employing the Right Technology
- Assessing Lending Revenue Estimates and Benchmark Analysis
- Collateral and cash Management
- Tri-party Repo
- Yield Enhancement/Cross-border Tax
Analysis of rebates on "specials." Rebates/fees paid for specials range widely based on factors such as size and scope of the relationship, tenure of the loans, linkages with other financial services or investments, etc. Because of the importance of "specials," ASC assists lending programs to analyze them from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
Customized program structure. ASC can help beneficial owners, borrowers, and intermediaries structure Securities Finance Transactions to meet their individual needs, regulatory constraints, risk profiles, and profitability models.